1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information When you use MyPulse Platform, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our MyPulse Platform to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about you. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the MyPulse Platform. You always have the option to withdraw the consent, we have the option not to provide services for which the said information was sought. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve you. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address. If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders. If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other Users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you register and create an account with us. We use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and interests.
4. Security Precautions Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us through, or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for say, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
5. Communications You consent to receive/ communicate data, information, updates from MyPulse regarding the Services, through valid modes of communication which includes but not limited to emails, messages etc. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non- essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of the Empanelled Associate, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you wish to remove your contact information from all MyPulse lists and newsletters, please write to email@example.com
8. Messages & Transactions Comments or questions sent to us using e-mail or secure messaging forms will be shared with our staff and Empanelled Associates who are most able to address your concerns. We will archive your messages once we have made our best effort to provide you with a complete and satisfactory response. When you use a service on the secure section of the Website or interact directly with our staff or Associates, some information you provide may be documented in your medical record, and will be available for use as a future guide for your treatment as a patient.
9. Data Integrity & Correction We request all the members to update us on any and all the changes that are documented in MyPulse data systems at any point of time either through calling us/ email/post. We also encourage you to login into your account to view your personal information and advise us of any changes to be made. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and accuracy, we make no guarantees as to correctness or accuracy of data systems. It is possible that the data systems could include typographical errors, inaccuracies, or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made to the data systems by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform us so that it can be corrected. MyPulse uses highest standards of AWS HIPAA compliant data systems to ensure safety and integrity of Your data.
10. Grievance and Withdrawal of Consent 10. Grievance and Withdrawal of Consent: a. For any grievance, please contact Mr Ramakrishna @ firstname.lastname@example.org . Please expect a reply within 24 hrs to 48 hrs of email receipt. b. For withdrawal of consent, please drop an email @ email@example.com with subject line – “Consent Withdrawal”. Please mention your registered phone number and name for verification. Our concerned authority will call to seek verification and proceed for consent withdrawal within 24 hrs to 48 hrs of email receipt.